Disclaimer:

All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction and should not take the place of health care or services you may need. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.

Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas! I hope you have a fun and safe holiday. I want to thank all of my regular readers who keep coming back to check out my blog. I appreciate your support. Please let me know if there's a topic that you're interested in that I haven't covered because I want to provide information you can use.

Since it is the holiday season, I just wanted to share one link with you. Candles are very popular around the holidays (and all year long) so I found a link from the National Fire Protection Associating about candle safety. Check out this link: Candles (NFPA).

No comments:

Post a Comment